Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Womens fitness books/magazines/websites?

I don't want to loose weight. I remember one mag I had a subscription to inthe late 90sthat was good.Itwas either shape or women's health. It had different workout routines every month. I can't find a single magazine that is actually about getting fit. Now they're all about this months latestwaytodropten pounds fast or how to be skinnier or how to be great in bed. I do not need help with any of these things. I need something that provides good articles onhow to be stonger faster more efficient andmoreflexible. Is there a publication being printed that I can get my hands on somehow?

I don't really need to loose any weight. If anything I'd like to gain weight. I've just quit smoking cigarettes and as they often do they took a toll on my body. When I was in hs I ran track and worked on my farm everyday. I was in great shape and had lots of energy. Now I feel sluggish and have a fraction of the muscle I used to have. I recently got robbed on he street and it was sortuv a wake up call. Not only do I need to get in shape to defend myself, and have more energy to go to school and work, but I'm sure working out is a better way to spend my time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try these exercises regularly with patience
    Early in the morning before rise up do this.
    Lie on back, fold both legs holding with both hands crossed, around the knees and try to bring the knees near the chest or touch the chest. If it feels any inconvenience release a little and hold for just 60 counts or one minute.
    Lying on the back raise both legs slight up without bending, hold at the calf muscle by both hands at both sides. Holding there tightly get the legs down to touch the floor straight at the same time raise the upper body to sitting position. Again lie down raising both legs holding at calf muscle. Repeat six times next day 12 times next day 18 times.and continue till the stomach becomes tender and slim.
    (1) Stand erect feet 1.5 feet(45 cms) apart ,both hands up, fingers unfold, bend down, try to touch the toe with your fingers. ( if it is not possible now, don’t mind). Then slowly come to erect posture with hands up, then put down your hands. Repeat this 3-12 times gradually.( first day 3 times second day 6 times third day 9 times so on)
    (2) Stand erect, hold your hands together fingers crossed, above your head.. Turn RIGHT, not changing your legs’ position, bend down, move your body, hands and head to front then to the left and then go up slowly and turn to front let hands down. Repeat this two more times. Again turn LEFT first and do the same three times as described before.( increase the number day by day to 12 times or more)
    (3) Stand erect with feet close, heels touching each other, toes 6 inches apart, hold both hands placing on both the hip bones gently. Rise up a little giving weight on the toes, then slowly sit down but heels roused and sit on the heels for a few seconds. Go up slowly to erect posture then stand on the feet( All these time the heels are raised). Do this 3,6,9,12,or15times daily.
    Your cramps anywhere of abdomen and legs will be gone. Muscles of chest, belly, waist, buttocks, thighs and legs will have good relief and get good figure.
    Walking only does not give enough exercise to al limbs and organs and internal organs. Walking about 3 kilometers may required 1hour time. But the above exercise requires only about 25 minutes. Above all you can do this exercise even in a room.