Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I feel sick when I eat healthy?

I've eaten anything I want all my life but when I start eating healthy, i.e., eating fruits, salads, lean meats and low carbs I start to feel a slight headache and slight nausea? If I then go have lets say, a sausage sandwich, I feel great? Please help I really want to lose weight and be healthy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I go with Lucy on this one,it could well be your body adapting-and getting rid of the toxins could give you a headache,maybe?

Downloads
    Uploads
    it is becoz you are not found of healthy food.you actually like junk.its just psychology....you do one thing...when ever u r least hungry(break fast,lunch,supper or dinner ) u take a healthy meal and gradually increase your intake of healthy food and one day u will see that u completely stopped eating junk.

example:

1st step: u ate healthy food in breakfast(rest ur choice)

after making this a habit -go to next step

2nd step: healthy food- breakfast+supper(lunch,dinner ur choice)-then after..

3rd step: healthy food- breakfast+supper+dinner(lunch ur choice)then..

4th step: a complete healthy food.....(u reached ur target)

(don't take tooooo long for the next step)

don't forget to reward yourself-----eat what ever is ur favorite once a week....this will keep u motivated....but try not to eat it in dinner(best time- breakfast or lunch)

u cannot loose a habit or change yourself in one day.it is a gradual process(remember: slow and steady wins the race)

exercise regularly-start from doing a 15 min exercise-walking etc,any game u like-gradually increase your exercise....(20min---30 min----40min---1hr---1.30min----target reached)

soon you will see that u started turning heads.i guaranty u that u can do it sweety.....just try it....u may fail one,twice,but don't forget to try(try n try but never cry)...donut stop trying
    motivating thoughts for you:

nothing is impossible to a willing heart..........
    no man fails who does his best.........
    in great attempts it is glorious to fail........
    all great achievements require time...............
    in order to succeed first believe that u can....
    all the best...

u can definitely become what you want...just grab it...u have time to change and you can do it.. ....(it is never too late to mend up)

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be the way you're combining the foods or just your body adapting to the change in diet. PS. Be sure you're getting an adequate amount of water, too, as even mild dehydration can cause the symptoms you mention. It's best to drink lots of water between meals but not right before, during or after because it dilutes your natural digestive juices & the longer the food is in your stomach, the higher your chances of feeling ill. A tip on eating fruit...Most fruit is digested in an hour or less so it's best to eat it on an empty stomach or otherwise, it will rot before it reaches the intestines where the nutrients are absorbed, another thing that might upset your stomach.