Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What should I be eating to be healthy?

I'm a little fatter than I should be (I just scrape into the "normal weight" category) I'm always on about loosing weight and people just tell me that i'm being silly but really do want to loose weight. But I'm not entirely sure what things in need to eat in a day/week.
    I know you need proteins and vitamins and stuff like that but I don't know what they are in.

I would really like to drop a dress size or two preferably within 3 months (for my 18th birthday) could someone tell me what things i should eat for breakfast, lunch, dinnerand snacks and what time I should eat them at.
    Also what exercise should I be doing and how many times a week?
    I'm really unhealthy I'm ready to change: )

Thanks in advance.x
    Also I have a sweet tooth so what can I eat that is healthy but will satisfy my sugary cravings

Downloads
    Uploads
    I truly know how you feel because its the same with me only a little bit worse perhaps, im 5'2 , 20 yrs old and almost at 200 lbs, its really bad because all the fat goes to my tummy and its horrible looking. The fact that i work at a gas station and get to eat everything i want to my disposal doesn't help one bit and is very tempting.
    And the worst part is i just keep getting fatter and fatter every year and its impossible to stop it.
    I wish i knew the answers to what you asked but i dont . i guess you would have to go to your doctor and she or he could prepare a diet plan for your specific body type and cholesterol . i have yet to do that... its really depressing.