Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i work out and eat healthy why havent i lost weight

ok soo i am 21 i weight 120 and im 5'3... for EXACTLY a month im been working out every morning 6x a week for 2-3 hours..i do 1 hour on the treadmill..1 hour on the bike thing and i do squats and im doing arm workouts... my diet as been excellent... i eat in the morning cereal whole grains and fat free milk... and i eat veggies tuna fruit and special k bars or nutrientgrain bars... and i eat sushi..stuff like that i only have 2/3 meals a day but i eat well and im not ever hungry and i drink alotta water and green tea... sooo whats going on..havent seen any toning nothing...im not fat at all im just got some chub on the arms in the legs and the stomach... any suggestions

Downloads
    Uploads
    you are so close to seeing results. In another 2 weeks to a month you will see real cuts in your body fat and increased muscle tone. Right now you are almost in shape. Once you are the body changes fast. Not before. Be patient. I think you are doing too much cardio. One hour a day is plenty. Switch back and forth, every other day, or do a half hour tread and bike. 120 is a good weight for you at 5"3'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes it takes a while for your body to start losing weight once you start. Sometimes you actully gain weight before you start losing it.

Take care and good luck