Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Accident in the gym...?

I was in my schools gym yesterday with some friends and was at the bench press.im 16,male and tried lifting 20kg per side.i know its like the warm up weight of men or boys out there but,its pretty heavy for me already.but i was able to do about 5 reps.Lets just say my friend was an idiot and did something to me,i lost control and i lowered my arms and the bar landed on my hip bones.It hurt,but it was still okay.Probably about 2 mins later i stood up and walked around and everything got really dark.i couldnt see anything at all(barely) and i couldnt hear anything much other than my heartbeat.i felt really weak and when i tried to walk it was like slow motion,as if i was going to faint.it lasted for 5-10 mins,i thought i was going to be blind and deaf or something.thankfully i regained sight and hearing.is there like a nerve i might have hit at the hip area that have caused this?im thinking blood didnt flow throughout my body at that time,which caused it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You might have injured a nerve or something, you really need a doctor to see that, you regained your strength and your sight but it can affect you in the future, better be safe than sorry..go to the doctor. good luck...