Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, please man, even if you hate DC Comics so much you don't have to flamboyantly glamorize on it. I'm not biased towards DC or Marvel and they're both great, and I doubt you've read a lot of DC. They both have their ups and downs and there are DC fans here so please, for the sake of peace you don't have to push your point out so much.

Anyways, onto the situation I'd say it really depends on how the conditions are. Gambit has higher durability than the average human and posesses the ability to charge and cause explosions with any matter as long as its within his sight.That means he'd be able to blow up Supes as long as he's looking at him and since the explosion is proportianate to the size of the object, it'd probably kill him. The only issue here is whether Gambit can charge the explosion long enough, as during that time Supes is still able to move around.

Supes, with his super-speed might just be able to whack Gambit and make him lose his concentration at that moment while he's charging up. On the other hand, Supes is weak against Kryptonite and magic. I doubt Gambit would be able to get his hands on either as he has no previous knowledge over magic and that Kryptonite isn't even a 'local' mineral, but rather an alien one that even people like Luthor only came across by chance. I would vote for Superman for this battle, as coupled with his speed/flight, he'd be able to avoid Gambit's eyes and be able to take him down even at range using his laser eyes/frost breath.

Downloads
    Uploads

marvel comics vs dc comics gambit vs superman?

gambit vs superman
    you can hurt superman without kryptonite... anybody from marvel... dc comics is nothing but shitty comics... every single one of them sucks. expect batman and even he kind of sucks... lol i want light dc comics on fire...
    A TRUE MARVEL FAN FOR LIFE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gambit...armed with kryptonite that he could charge up...or Gambit with a kryptonite staff...or Gambit with a kryptonite coat...

Easy win.