Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 2vAB22

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • QnVbsXAXMeFfUx

0 0%
  • BsKHsnEz

0 0%
    Sarah

getting torrent files into itunes isnt working?

i tried downloading a couple albums from thepiratebay.org and i keep trying to add them to my itunes and no matter what i truy it doesnt work.i noticed that it is a torrent file and it wont add to my itunes but all my other files(mp3 files) will go into my itunes fine. is there a way i can convert torrent files into mp3 format? or any other way i can get these files into my itunes?

lilovereasy
    no.but next time you donload a torrent for your ipod make sure its an audio format or video format that the ipods support.if its an album you want. try albumhunt(dot)com great way to get free complete albums online in less than 10 minutes.and most come with album work.download it,extract the file, and open them with itunes or drag them to itunes.i use it and only use torrents for movies,music videos i get from youtube.go to dvdvideosoft(dot)com and download youtube to ipod psp converter.they also have dvd to ipod psp converter.

Unregistered
    so theres no way to do it?

Unregistered
    just drag them in that simple

Unregistered

?

how come torrents files don't work on iTunes though, at all?
    if torrents are mac type file things shouldn't they be iTunes-capable?
    thanks for the albumhunt.com thing though

Unregistered
    have you figured out how to do it? because mine was doin that too and i dont kno how to fix it :/

Unregistered
    My video torrents won't transfer either )): I've tried everything!! It won't transfer! I try to drag and nothing happens.
    It DOES keep saying this though: "Upgrade to uTorrent Plus and you'll be able to transfer files onto your device". Something along those lines.
    Guys! What do I do!?
    I wanna watch Castle on my iPhone!):

Unregistered

Headphones :(

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    just drag them in that simple
    that worked for me and was great until i downloaded the new itunes... idk what i was thinking but i had some time and clicked the download button without thinking and then went to put more music on my ipod and got stuff thru utorrent and now it wont let me drag and drop did i just mess the whole thing up?? what do i do??!!