CSS or HTML? I am attempting to help a nonprofit organization by adding text and other content to their website. They want text, a calendar, and a slideshow. I am going to import the slideshow from another site (likely Flickr) and the calendar from Google, and format the text myself. I am a functional user of HTML, XHTML, and CSS. These pages are in ColdFusion (they have a .cfm extension). Usually I would simply save the web page as a text file, make my changes to the code, and save the document as HTML to view the changes. Is this possible with .cfm files? I tried downloading the ColdFusionPad, but it wouldn't open. I did not create the original website, so my plan was simply to save the site, make the changes, and send them a disk to upload on their own time. I feel like I am under thinking this, because I know nothing of Cold Fusion at all and may be approaching this from the entirely wrong angle. Are basic text formatting tags (bold, italic, size, etc.) similar in Cold Fusion as in CSS or HTML? I would buy a book, or a web editor program that would work to help me edit these pages....but I can't afford to pay for resources, as I am not being paid for the project (volunteer work) and don't have the personal finances to purchase them myself.