My name is Angela Stiles. I am writing to you for help to surprise my significant other for Father’s Day with fixing up 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle Bug.
My significant other has been a great help to me and my children and myself over the last twelve years. I got him his dream car a 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle Bug because he said he was going to get his drivers license again and start driving again. I also wanted to give him his dream vehicle to thank him for being a father that he did not have to be to my children. Things happened and I got hurt at work and now fully disabled. I don’t make the money to fix it up. My children and I are disabled, as well as he is, we are on a fixed budget and I homeschooling, too. So time is between the doctors and school makes it hard to find the time to fix it up. I want to surprise him for Father Days with the 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle Bug restored and rebuilt.
Please help me make his dream come true and show him how much I do appreciate all he has done over the years. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Sincerely,
Angela Stiles