Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

markettiffany

Been dreamed ugg boots so long

Rate this Entry
I’ve been preparing my holiday wish and gift list yet again and I’m forced to admit that a good portion of what’s on my lists is UGGS. There’s the standard “I want a pony” and” a free trip to New York” to keep up with tradition, but the UGG wishes are sneaking in.
For the tiny people in my life I’m so very tempted to splurge for some tiny fleecy Ugg boots in fun colors to keep their toes warm for the winter.
For myself, I’ve been dreaming of those Ugg classic shortboots for oh so long! It’s that much more difficult to refrain when looking at the beautiful new colors this season: Eggplant, Pacific and Terracotta. Or the Classic Tall in Mulberry and Navy!
Editor: shine

Submit "Been dreamed ugg boots so long" to Digg Submit "Been dreamed ugg boots so long" to del.icio.us Submit "Been dreamed ugg boots so long" to StumbleUpon Submit "Been dreamed ugg boots so long" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: