Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

yoyotach

The New iPad Can Serve as A Mobile LTE Hotspot for 25.3 Hours

Rating: 17 votes, 1.00 average.
As a LTE personal hotspot, new iPad can last for over 25 hours. That means you could technically use your iPad’s Personal Hotspot feature for more than a day on a single charge.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]
AnandTech notes the dramatic battery performance in its initial testings of the new iPad, and we at Cult of Mac noticed similar results when we got our new iPads over a week ago. Once you turn off the iPad’s giant Retina display, the battery will last for a very long time. As you can imagine, the display is one of the main reasons the physical battery dimensions in the new iPad have been beefed up to 11,666 mAh (42Wh) from 6,944 mAh (25Wh). With the Retina display turned off, the new iPad will last for over a day on Qualcomm’s MDM9600 chip. Not bad.

It’s important to remember that Apple’s battery estimates still hold true for normal use case situations. The new iPad battery tech could lead to all-day Macbooks and LTE iPhones. The new iPad will last for about an hour less on LTE than the normal 9-10 hours on WiFi. You also want to watch out for carrier data caps, cause those will get you.

Submit "The New iPad Can Serve as A Mobile LTE Hotspot for 25.3 Hours" to Digg Submit "The New iPad Can Serve as A Mobile LTE Hotspot for 25.3 Hours" to del.icio.us Submit "The New iPad Can Serve as A Mobile LTE Hotspot for 25.3 Hours" to StumbleUpon Submit "The New iPad Can Serve as A Mobile LTE Hotspot for 25.3 Hours" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Lost data o your Mac computer, hard drive, USB flash drive? Don't worry, there are some data recovery software available for help. Data Recovery for Mac is one of the professional. YOu can get it from Tenorshare Data Recovery for Mac-Recover deleted, formatted data on Mac Os X from HFS+ hard drive, iPod, iPhone, iPad, USB flash drive and other devices.
    For a marketing professional like me I always look for new readings about latest trends in marketing and marketing tools. Stablewriters review always help me to go for reading just like Professionals. Think review is enough for me to not to spend time in reading this book
    A synthesis essay has an introduction, body, and conclusion. However, each of these parts is written in a distinct way. Learn what is a synthesis essay from the article on our blog.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: