Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

fighting123

Best solution to make iTunes movies or music work on Kindle Fire

Rate this Entry
Itunes + Kindle Fire?
I'm planning on getting a Kindle Fire, but I dont want to rebuy all of my songs and movies... And i have a lot of itunes gift cards. I want to know if I can put my iTunes media onto my future Kindle? If I can't, its no good, because i love Itunes, and i don't want to throw it all away... I have $45 in Itunes giftcards and over 100 of my favorite song I've bought earlier! HELP! (im planning on getting it tomorrow, so i need answers NOW!) Thank You!

Your music files must be mp3 file, or m4a. Apparently itunes music files are not in this format so you would need to convert the file to mp3 or m4a first and then upload all the files to Amazon Cloud Storage website, you need iTunes music to Kindle Fire firstly.

iTunes has all kinds of movie you can download onto your iPod, iPhone and iPad video-capable devices play videos in specific formats. A guide shows you how to download a movie from iTunes movie Store onto your Mac with these easy steps.

To watch your movie, go to Store->Purchased in the left-hand menu bar of your iTunes window. Click on the downloaded movie title and press the "Play" button as you would to play an audio track. The movie will start playing in the "Now Playing" box in the bottom left corner.

iTunes to Kindle Fire Converter for mac is a professional all-in-one converter for iTunes and Kindle Fire users, Benefiting from the most advanced conversion and efficient performance technology, iTunes to Kindle Fire converter mac can convert DRM protected iTunes video MP4, MOV, M4V to Kindle Fire MP4 video format with fast speed and high graphic and sound quality. Importing iTunes movie files to Kindle Fire s is never so fast and easy!Moreover, the versatile iTunes conversion software is designed with a smart iTunes video editor. You can easily cut, trim, crop, merge, split videos and so on to meet all your different needs. The application is very easy to handle. Barely three or four steps are enough to do all the conversion or editing job.

Submit "Best solution to make iTunes movies or music work on Kindle Fire" to Digg Submit "Best solution to make iTunes movies or music work on Kindle Fire" to del.icio.us Submit "Best solution to make iTunes movies or music work on Kindle Fire" to StumbleUpon Submit "Best solution to make iTunes movies or music work on Kindle Fire" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: