Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

hilojenny

How to Get Apps from iPod to Computer

Rate this Entry
Have you ever wondered that how to get apps from iPod to computer? What I am saying is from iPod to computer, not from computer or iTunes to iPod. Of course you know how to sync things from iTunes to computer, as long as you are an Apple user, you definitely know how to do it, but not all of Apple users know how to do the opposite thing.

When you get an iPod touch, what's the first thing you will do? Downloading your favorite apps and games of course, like Angry Birds, Infinity Blade and Fruit Ninja. These are the most popular iOS apps right now, and they are paid, so maybe you want to save them in your computer, but the question is how?

iTunes can't help you do that, so if you just download a bunch of apps in your iPod and want to backup them to the laptop, you may feel upset because there is no way to do that directly. You need a third-party tool, there are a bunch of transfers you can find in the Internet, but it's not easy to find a good one. Just a few days ago, my computer broken, so I lost everything in my iTunes, but then I thought maybe I can transfer those apps from my iPod to computer, so that I didn't need to pay for them again, but you know, I just couldn't, and that's why I find out that we only can do that with the help of transfer.

Cucusoft iPod to Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod utility designed to help you backup the stuffs in your iPod, like transferring music from ipod to computer.Recover lost or missing music, backup and restore all of your iPod content, including your favorite songs, videos, photo files and Play Lists, and that's not all. If you have any iPod device, this software is a must-have utility to keep your iPod safety. Of course, if you prefer the free tools, iDump or Floola, that's ok though, but you need to know that free things always have drawbacks, so if you want the perfect functions, it's the best for you to use Cucusoft. Here we can begin:

Step 1: Install the iPod to Computer Transfer on your computer, then plug your iPod in to the computer via USB cable. Run the software and it will automatically show you all iPod files on the interface.

Step 2: Choose your iPod apps that will be uploaded to computer. Then mark the apps you need to upload to computer from iPod.

Step 3: Click Export button and then choose Export to Disk Only on the following form.
Now you know how to get apps out of iPod touch, and it's the same thing to transfer songs or movies from iPod, you just need to change the options.

With this ipod to pc transfer free, you can transfer whatever you want from iPod to computer. Like I said before, this tool aims to protect your iDevices. If you just buy an iPod, you'd better have this tool.

Submit "How to Get Apps from iPod to Computer" to Digg Submit "How to Get Apps from iPod to Computer" to del.icio.us Submit "How to Get Apps from iPod to Computer" to StumbleUpon Submit "How to Get Apps from iPod to Computer" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: