Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

bbritin

Those Called Competitors of Apple

Rate this Entry
They indeed want to compete with Apple, but what should I say, quote the words from Cook, no matter who wants to imitate apple, they can't success, Apple is everywhere, he claimed that iPad is the incontrovertible number one Tablet, and it's the truth, see what happened to HP, Samsung, and you may want to say how about Kindle Fire, yah, if you say so, I'm sure because you are attracted by its low low price, which is a kind of advantage compared to iPad. Oh, right, and Window is coming, hurrah.

A few months ago, HP TouchPad officially listed in the U.S., as the number one in PC industry, non-Apple camp had high expectations on the TouchPad, hoping it can shake the monopoly of iPad. TouchPad16GB priced $ 499.99 in the U.S. and 32GB priced $ 599.99. However, the response was not satisfactory, and HP had poor sales. Less than a month, TouchPad announced lower $ 100. But even so, it did not attract consumers' desire to buy it. August 19th, the TouchPad 16GB priced $ 99 and 32GB down to $ 149, this fire-sale, and finally led to frenzied purchase craze, all the stock in varieties of markets were sold out in a very very short time, some retailer's Web site almost crashed due to high demand. Only in (Best Buy), there was 25 million to 27 million new stock, almost all sold out in less than a week, I bet even Apple don't have this unbelievable achievement, huh huh.

And you may remember those clashes between Samsung and Apple. After defeated by Apple in Netherlands about the patent, Samsung once again announced they wouldn't sell Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia before September 30. Even Samsung promised they would send the samples to Apple before launching it, and then did as promised, but Apple's lawyers insisted Galaxy Tab 10.1 infringed their patent. The day before yesterday, Apple announced that it has rejected the suggest that offered by Samsung about solving the Tablet disputes peacefully, so who is in charge.

Because of the great temptation in Tablet market, Amazon, the largest Internet retailer in the world was coveted to pick up a little benefit from it too. But if something only sold $199, what qualification does it have to be called a competitor of something sold $499, but the low price is still an advantage anyway. According to Amazon's latest sales data, since Kindle Fire was released from Sep.28, the pre-sale orders have exceeded more than 250,000 units in the first five days. The market research firm eDataSource said, the order in the first day is 9.50,000 units. But, the first generation of iPad has 300,000 orders in its first day, and iPad2 keep this unbelievable myth, people love it, even even it has some flaws, we only can watch other format videos(except MP4) with the help of dvd to ipad ripper or video to ipad converter, but iPad is still our first choice, look the huge difference of those data, we know who is the boss.

If you think I'm laughing at them, then you are so wrong, what I said is the truth, that's all, but yes, I am an Apple fan, who not?

Submit "Those Called Competitors of Apple" to Digg Submit "Those Called Competitors of Apple" to del.icio.us Submit "Those Called Competitors of Apple" to StumbleUpon Submit "Those Called Competitors of Apple" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: