Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

nothing0829

Gopro MP4 Camera Solution: Convert MP4 files from Gopro camera to WMV, AVI, MPG

Rate this Entry
GoPro is the world's first true 1080p HD and best selling wearable camera which produces the famous HD HERO line of wearable and gear-mountable cameras and accessories, making it easy for people to capture and share their lives’ most exciting moments in high definition.

Key features:
1: Shockproof & Waterproof to 180' (60m);
2: Audio Excellence, no the howl of the wind;
3: Shoot 8+ hrs of HD Video with 32GB SD Card;
4: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, Built-in Warmer;
5: Runs on 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeablebatteries;
6: 720p 60 frames per secondcamera-ready slow-motion video;
7: Comes with 3 helmet mounts, headstrap, and 2 gear mounts;
8: 5 megapixel photos automatically at 2 / 5 / 10 / 30 / and 60 second intervals;
9: Full frame 960p 4:3 resolution and a massive 170 degrees ofwide angle perspective.

"Do you like Bungee? Since then, I have enjoyed nearly 100 jumps. I record many jumps video with my GoPro, now I want to import them to My PC for editing and Playing, however, when I import my GoPro MP4 files to Windows (Live) Movie Maker, it say "not supports formats", any help?"

For Windows user, Windows Movie Maker is the best free video editing, but Windows Movie Maker only supports below content:
Video files: .asf, .avi, .wmv
Movie files: MPEG1, .mpeg, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2Audio files: .wav, .snd, .au, .aif, .aifc, .aiff
Windows Media files: .asf, .wm, .wma, .wmv
Still images: .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .jfif, .gifMP3 format audio: .mp3

Fortunately, GoPro MP4 to Windows Movie Maker converter supports convert MP4 files from GoPro HD Helmet HERO, Motorsports HERO, Surf HERO, HD HERO Naked, HD HERO 960, and SD HERO 170 etc camera to WMV, AVI, MPG, WAV, AIFF, WMA, MP3 etc and snapshot picture and save as BMP, JPG, PNG etc on Windows 7, vista, xp.

Pricing and Availability
Iorgsoft GoPro MP4 software is priced at only $35.00 for single-user licence. It provides a free trial for download, and registered users are entitled to free lifetime updates and technical support.

About iorgsoft Corporation
iorgsoft Corporation publishes high-performance consumer digital multimedia software, iorgsoft's user-friendly, affordable software offers power, speed, and simplicity for millions of computer users worldwide.

Contact
[email protected]
For Mac: AVCHD converter for Mac convert and import AVCHD files to Mac iMovie

Submit "Gopro MP4 Camera Solution: Convert MP4 files from Gopro camera to WMV, AVI, MPG" to Digg Submit "Gopro MP4 Camera Solution: Convert MP4 files from Gopro camera to WMV, AVI, MPG" to del.icio.us Submit "Gopro MP4 Camera Solution: Convert MP4 files from Gopro camera to WMV, AVI, MPG" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gopro MP4 Camera Solution: Convert MP4 files from Gopro camera to WMV, AVI, MPG" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: