Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
View RSS Feed

niceshow

Many people love this show ----24 Hours

Rate this Entry
I am totally hooked on 24 it is amazing.I think casting Keifer Sutherland, Jack Bauer has been a strategic, because,24 Hours DVD as one of the "movie star" is to throw a larger than life, he stands out from the rest of the band. Sisyphus analogy is not meant to be superficial,House MD DVD because every sense of success, at any time in the series is temporary at best. Sutherland's performance to keep the series together, but the real star of Cochran and his team of writers.The Office DVD
It 's a story that gets you hooked and extends along a roller coaster ride as the only bad things to happen. Viewer looks for the second time (and a shorter period of time) gave me a better assessment of how things were set up, really do not notice much the first time through because you have to take all the incessant development.Grey's Anatomy DVD The second season is the same model, and I fear it's a disappointing end, there can be only because the emotional impact of what happens in the first season.I would be surprised if Jack Bauer and company beyond 48 hours,Entourage DVD but we'll see.The story is very addictive and easy to relate to since it deals with Jack Bauer having his family kidnapped and doing everything he can to get them back.

Submit "Many people love this show ----24 Hours" to Digg Submit "Many people love this show ----24 Hours" to del.icio.us Submit "Many people love this show ----24 Hours" to StumbleUpon Submit "Many people love this show ----24 Hours" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: