Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where is the OBD 1 testing outlet on my 95 Honda Passport?

My check engine light comes on when I'm going down the road, goes off when I slow down. Looks to be running rich. I cant find the trouble code test leads to jump across to get the trouble codes. Any helpful hints would be appreciated. I've pulled codes before with a paperclip and voltmeter.

Senior Member Lover not a Fighter's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    >> Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

Sorry I only know about the general Honda facts. I own a 94 Civic and there are NO ODB1 port. The jumper is usually located at the pass. kick panel. The ECU has a led light that will indicate the engine code: Here are the generic Honda codes:

OLD HONDA engine code

http://forums.hondatuningmagazine.com/70/6446426/honda-crx-ef-civic/some-ef-info/index.html

EF Ecu Trouble Codes
    Reading EF ecu Trouble codes
    Reading them's pretty simple. When there is a long flash this indicates tens and a short flash indicates ones.

For example: Flaaaaaash Flaaaaaash Flash = code 21
    Flaaaaaash Flash = code 11
    Flash Flash = code 2

1) Primary oxygen sensor- Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    2) Oxygen sensor "B" - Defective circiut or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    3) MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) Sensor - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Sensor
    4) CKP (Crankshaft Position Sensor) - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    5) MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor -Mechanical problem/ Disconnected piping
    6) ECT ( Engine Coolant Temperature) Sensor- Defective circuit or unplugged/ Sensor
    7) TP (Throttle Position) Sensor -Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    TDC (Top Dead Centre) Sensor -Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    9) CYP (Cylinder) - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    10) IAT (Intake Air Temperature)sensor- Defective circuit or unplugged/Defective sensor
    12) EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) -Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    13) Atmospheric Pressure Sensor - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    14) IAC (Intake Air Control) Valve- Defective circuit or unplugged / Defective sensor
    15) Ignition Output Signal - Missing or defective ignition output signal
    16) Fuel Injector System - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective fuel injector
    17) VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    19) Automatic transmission lockup control Solenoid Valve- Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective solenoid. A/T Only.
    20) Electronic Load Detector - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    21) VTEC Solenoid Valve- Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective solenoid
    22) VTEC Oil Pressure Switch - Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective switch
    23) Knock Sensor - Defective circuit or unplugged / Defective sensor
    30) Automatic Transmission Signal- Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    31) Automatic Transmission Signal "B"- Defective circuit or unplugged/ Defective sensor
    41) Primary Oxygen Sensor Heater- Circiut malfunction
    43) Fuel Supply System - Defective or malfunctioning Fuel Supply Sytem
    45) System too lean or too rich - Malfunction in the fuel monitoring systems
    48) LAF (Lean Air Fuel) sensor - Defective circuit or unplugged / Defective sensor
    54) CKF (Crankshaft Speed Fluctuation) sensor- Defective circuit or unplugged / Defective sensor
    61) Primary Oxygen sensor circuit- High/ Low Voltage, Or slow response
    63) Secondary Oxygen Sensor circuit- High/ Low Voltage, Or slow response
    67) Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold- Malfunctioning catalyst system
    70) Automatic Transmission - Malfunction with Automatic Transmission Controls
    71-74) Random misfire in Cylinders 1-4- Condition present Creating Misfire
    80) EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Insufficient Flow Detected
    86) ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature) Circuir Range / Performance Problem
    90) Evaporative Emissions Contrlo System - Leak Detected In Fuel Tank Area
    91) Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor- Low Input
    92) Evaporative Emission Control System Control System- Insufficient Purge Flow

Good Luck....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: