Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would anyone else rather spend christmas alone with a dvd than with their crazy

family? That's what i plan to do. I hate my family - always trying to make me prove i am good enough for them and cross examining me with stupid questions.

Ok maybe my family sucks more than most families but yea im just not into it. I plan to get a dog to keep me company for the future - yep cause dogs know how to give you unconditional love and my famly doesnt. Xmas with my family is hell depressing.

Anyone else rather do that than spend the day with them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My family are psychos. I plan to sleep waaay late with my cat next to me, then get up and eat something, then go back to bed and try to sleep the rest of the day and read some book with my cat laying next to me. Cats are better than dogs because they don't slobber and they are smart, not like dogs. 8D

Junior Member mwolmmongmlmmmmgmmgmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I so agree with you.

And they wonder why I'm always in my room away from them lol.

Dogs are awesome My dog is always there for me no matter what.

Any pet really is...in a way. Dogs are probably the best bet, though. When I was younger and my parents fought, I'd sit in a corner and cry with my cockatiel...he listened, even though he never said much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two dogs, and my family hasn't evolved much from Neanderthals as yet, just a few of em, so I kinda know what you mean. Mine only talk about hunting, fishing, and farming! It's sooooo much fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    actually im on the same boat as you are. well, sort of. i kinda hate the holiday season. you stress out. you dont know what to get for presents for others fearing it wont be liked, apprecieated, or if you can even find it. not even you know what you would like. you spend money like crazy. you have to go over to visit family in the middle of nowhere. you have to cook or spend money on going out.
    and you have to see family that you dont even like or sometimes that you dont even know they were your family...too many things going on and its just stressful. and you make promises that a week later after the holiday you end up breaking anyway...so why bother...