Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

will this record ps3 gameplay...

...http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USB-VHS-TV-DVD-Capture-Card-S-Video-Grabber-xBox-360-/260? will this record ps3 gameplay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USB-VHS-TV-DVD-Capture-Card-S-Video-Grabber-xBox-360-/260629793650?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Components&hash=it em3caebf0b72

Victor Spiney

record ps3 gameplay

Game recorder software is not generally needed nor is computer generally needed when you want to record video game play or capture movies of video games (with sound) that he can upload to YouTube Videos, facebook, myspace, channel, or streamed online. Most software only record screenshots of gaming scenes in low fps, but if you want to up your game then you need a tristar mx hd pvr.

Record full motion video while you are playing your favorite video game console: wii, ps3, xbox 360, sega, Nintendo, or whatever. You can record Halo, World of Warcraft, Ages of Empire, Half Life, Grand Theft Auto, Wolfenstein, America’s Army and most other popular games with the press of one button.

Probably the best option for recording movies of video game and only costs a few bucks. Saves the video game into a high quality high defiinition format so the recording is smooth as the movie is not getting compressed at the time of recording. You can reduce the video size with any outside software and edit it before uploading to YouTube or just upload it as is.

Tristar mx hd pvr can record full game movies. Just press record to start or pause to pause the recording, and stop to stop the recording. You get full audio and video in sync in one small recording.

You do not have to worry about slowing your computer down when using tristar mx hd pvr, because it works with or without your computer. So your frame rate is normal and you can play your game smoothly.

Records in 1080i high definition. saves to internal hard drive, flash drive, sd card, network, and some other cool stuff

here is what it can do:

17 reasons to own Tristar MX DVR Home Theater Digital Video Recorder PVR - Tristar MX DVR Home Theater Digital Video Recorder PVR

and here is the link for it

Tristar MX HD PVR Newelectronx