Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can I transfer a VHS to a DVD?

I don't have a machine, and I don't plan on buying one exactly because I only have two VHS' to be transfered. Just wondering if there is a place I can go and get them tranfered. Thanks so much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If they are movies that you bought, it's likely anywhere that you go to get it done will NOT do it due to copyright laws. If they are home movies, pull out the good ol' yellow book and look it up. Check out a VCR/DVD player repair shop, if they dont do it they can likely point you in the right direction. If you run out of luck there, drop some money on a Dazzle. You just plug it into your USB port, record the tape as it plays to your computer, and then burn it onto DVD. Dazzles have many other applications, so it could end up being a worthwile buy anyways.