the battle of public opinion of Blu-Ray VS HD-formatted Dvd's. I know I get it; they don't even make such players anymore, but I own several of them because I for one believe they look GREAT on the HD screen, without many of the Headaches Blu-Ray had in the beginning. This is exactly what happened to to Beta Tapes VS VHS Tapes in the early/late 80's. Even the larger Album sized "LASER DISC" players disappeared too, they could even play smaller Dvd's in later production models, but by that time the point was moot.

Where the heck can I buy these movies from, there must be some kind of an underground market somewhere. It's seems almost like someone is paying to have them disappear; just like the Electric Car GM made in the early 90's that made the oil Co.'s shudder in their shoes. GM was paid HANDSOMELY to buy them back and even REPO them so they wouldn't be a threat to Big Oil....Those cars WERE Back-ordered for years, and were extremely reliable....Hmm Do you see any similarities here at all? Where can I find these movies please.......................