Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What would be a good name and slogan for a company that delivers pizza with comedy

DVD's? This is for my business class. So far the only name I've thought of is "Cheese With DVD's" And for slogans, maybe like "get a slice of funny" or something like that. Please help! Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great idea! I'll be honest I don't like your name "Cheese with DVD's," mainly because it does not tell the audience what the main product is that your selling. Whatever name you choose needs to have the word "pizza" in it (all pizza restaurants do, it's a pizza thing). "Wisecracking Pizza" has a nice ring to it! It's easy to remember, gets the consumers thinking about the name and wanting to know more information about it. Sometimes the greatest names are the most simple ones. Like "Funny Person's Pizza"?

"Get a slice of funny today, we're everything from Redbox and more." It is really corny, but that's alright, corny names are sometimes really good. That would go really good with "Funny Person's Pizza" Or for "Wise cracking Pizza" you could say something as simply as "It's wisecracking fun and DVlicious"

Whatever you do, find out the demographics of your area. Understanding your audience is key, for example if you have a large Latin community you might want to go with a name that accommodates them, after all, the majority of them would be buying your pizza.