Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is a REALLY good workout DVD ?

I'm 16 female i weight A LOT , lets just keep it to that
    im about 5'7/5'8 not sure...
    i am planning to get a gym member ship when i work which is in the summer , but as for now i would want to improve my body .

I absoloutley DO NOT want to loose lots and lots weight and be skinny , all i wan't to do is be healthier and take away the extra fat on my body , i want to be more toned .. instead of fat
    i want to loose fat all over my stomach and love handles , my arms as well because they jiggle a lot , and maybe tone up my legs but i could care less about my legs I just want to be curvy instead having fat stick out left and right .. i'm honestly sick of being this way i am very very insecure and ALWAYS want to hide myself because i am ashamed with my body ! i just want to be happy and the only way that will happen , is that if i improve my body image ! LOL i am talking way to much so heres the important question !

Where can i buy a great workout dvd that will give me good results ?
    whats the dvd called ?
    and are the results good ?
    How much is it ?

ps i can't order anything online so just tell me where i can buy it ! &

i live in Canada ..

NO rude comments please!

Thank you <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to figure out what you eat first (calorie wise) Say you eat 2,000 calories take out 500 and there you go, an automatic pound lost each week.

Stay between 1,200-1,500 calories (Just keep taking off 500 calories every 2 weeks or so until you get to one of these numbers, then stick to if for a month)

Well, try eating 6 SMALL meal a day for starters:

Breakfast
    When following a reduced-calorie diet, it is important to include a variety of food choices from each food group to make sure you meet all of your nutrient needs. A breakfast meal on a six meals a day diet may contain 3/4 cup serving of whole grain ready-to-eat cereal with 1 cup of nonfat milk and a medium banana. This meal contains about 270 calories.

Morning Snack
    Including foods high in fiber, such as fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains, can help you better manage your weight loss by controlling your hunger. A morning snack may include 10 whole grain crackers with 1 oz. of low-fat cheese and 2 tbsp. of raisins. This morning snack contains 265 calories.

Lunch
    Choosing lean cuts of meat can also help you save calories. Lean cuts include white meat skinless poultry, fish, shellfish, beef tenderloin and pork chops. For lunch on your six meals a day diet, you may have a turkey sandwich made with 2 oz. of lean deli turkey meat on two slices of whole wheat bread with mustard, lettuce and tomato with 1 cup of carrot sticks. This small lunch meal contains 275 calories.

Afternoon Snack
    You should also choose low-fat or nonfat dairy foods more often to save calories. An afternoon snack may include a 6 oz. container of nonfat, sugar-free yogurt with 24 almonds. This afternoon snack contains 280 calories.

Dinner
    A small dinner meal may include 3 oz. of grilled salmon with 1/2 cup of steamed broccoli and 1/2 cup of brown rice. This dinner contains 310 calories.

Evening Snack
    An evening snack on a six meals a day diet may include a toasted whole wheat English muffin topped with 1 1/2 tsp. of peanut butter with 1 cup of nonfat milk. This evening snack contains 265 calories.

Losing weight TOO FAST wont do crap.

I say get food under control (by following the guide i made for you) THEN add in a little exercise (such as walking/riding a bike) THEN do more intense workouts (like running or going to the gym)