Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what good workout dvd's are out ?

im looking for a really good fitness workout dvd to loose a bit of weight and tone up, im not overweight but i'd like to loose a bit of the extra wobble, ive tried one but its so complex i cant get my head around what to do!
    any suggestions ?

thankss

Downloads
    Uploads
    The word is "lose" (loose means not tight)...some of my fave workout DVD programs are:

P90X - lots of strength training, some cardio...more for muscle building and fitness than weight loss

Chalean Extreme - strength training and cardio also, great for weight loss and toning

Insanity - all cardio and resistance training...great for weight loss, very intense

Ten Minute Trainer - strength training and cardio, great if you don't have time for a long workout, but can do several short ones throughout the day

Core Rhythms - good ab program (all standing)

Hip Hop Abs - decent cardio and ab program, not real intense but fun music and very little floor work

...and there are TONS more out there (I've got ones that date back to the 1980s)...or you could just look up fitness videos on youtube for free and find some workouts that you like there...