Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What DVD Should I Buy?

The reason why I'm asking this is here is because I am a really stubborn buyer when it comes to something like buying a dvd, or choosing between two items.

Item 1: This is a dvd that I've wanted for over two months and I've wanted to see this movie ever since last year. It's only $15.92, goes for 108 minutes, a single disc uncut movie and it's rated MA15+ so it's risky if I do buy it in case they ask for ID or they think I'm younger than 15 which I am.

Item 2: This is a tv show that I've loved for around a year now. I missed at least 5 of the episodes, it's .95, 7 discs, 1045 minutes and comes with a bonus t-shirt. The down side with this is that I won't be able to watch it for another two weeks since I don't have the time throughout my vacation since I have other things planned.

I can buy both, but then I would have to travel to two places and that would waste too much time, as well as the fact that item 2 is in a glass container where you can't just pick it up and give it to the shop keeper and buy it. Item 1 is also a risky buy as I have to go to the automatic checkout so I can at least have a chance of buying it. This is only at one shop so I'm not too sure about others and I don't want to take that risk as that's time wasting too.
    Sophie's Mommy, thank you so much, you gave me the best idea

Downloads
    Uploads
    why not both?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try for item 1 first, if you can't buy it go for item 2.