Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the difference between the Labyrinth Anniversary Edition DVD and the...

...regular DVD? I already have the regular DVD version of Labyrinth (I'm speaking of the Jim Henson movie with David Bowie, Jennifer Connelly,etc.). What "extras" or benefits does this Anniversary Edition DVD have? Is it worth it to spend the extra money for this copy or should I stick with the one I already have?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That really depends on how much you love the movie or the Muppets in general. If you are happy with just the movie, then it will not be worth your money. If you are fascinated by the Muppets and everything that went into making this classic, then buying it will make you happy.

Disclaimer: I have not seen the Anniversary Edition yet and do not know what special features it has. I plan to buy it just because I admire what Jim Henson did and the humor he added to his creations.