Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the best software I can use to make DVD movies from AVI files on my PC?

So, which one you prefer most. Why do you like it so much?

I use Nero but it quite frankly sucks for me. I need something a little more advanced than that.

Give me some names of software. Thanks in advance!

Downloads
    Uploads
    that will work but is WAY too expencive if you are on Winodws you can use Nero VisionExpress that what i used when i had Windows if you are running Mac OS X based on the OSX i have (10.3.9) you can use iDVD to create DVD Movies i dont know if 10.6 has this or not 10.5 does and if you use Linux like i do what you can use is Bombono DVD

Downloads
    Uploads
    Adobe Premiere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    One option is a software entitled ImTOO DVD Creator, this software is a DVD burner to create DVD from AVI.

Here some features:

* Super fast DVD burning speed provided as DVD creator full supports Intel Pentium D Dual-Core Processor and AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor which ensures full use of your CPU
    * So easy to use that only ONE click is enough to burn DVD movie after you loaded video files; all properties, settings displayed in interface are easy handled to burn DVD movie

* DVD-5, DVD-9 supported - DVD creator supports DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM V3.0 Updated

* NTSC and PAL are supported in the DVD burn software

* High level customized DVD burning for both beginners with default settings, and experienced with various settings, properties

* All encoders/codec are built-in, any DVD burning like burn AVI to DVD movie, burn MPEG to DVD movie, can be done once you downloading ImTOO DVD creator

* Video Trim - any parts of input video file can be selected and trimmed as you wish V3.0 Added

* Menu Edit - DVD creator supports adding or editing the background picture and music (almost all types of music formats) at will V3.0 Added

* Video Miniature setting - you can set any segment of a title as the title's video miniature in the menu of ImTOO DVD Creator V3.0 Added

* Computer's status after the whole DVD creating(camprising video converting and DVD movie burning) is selectable - no matter how long the whole DVD creating takes, you can select the computer's status at the very beginning, such as "Shut Down", "No Action", "Standby", "Close Application" etc, the computer's status will be automatically changed to the chosen after the DVD creating. V3.0 Added

* Excellent output quality provided