Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

which Twilight DVD should I get?

I haven't gotten it yet because I don't get my check till today so I plan to get it this weekend!!!
    I was at firth thinking of getting the Borders special 2 disc edition but Target has their own special 3 disk edition..... and I get a free itunes download with the target edition.....

does anyone know where I can find more differences of the two?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the Borders one and I love it. You get so much more content in regards to interviews with all cast members, panel discussion with all cast members, red carpet events, music videos, 10 pearly pictures, etc.

WOW! a free itunes download?!?! (sarcasm)

Ever heard of Limewire?

Target Version:

This exclusive edition includes an iTunes download of the film and bonus content including a conversation with Stephenie Meyer and Edward’s piano concert
    Features Robert Pattinson on "Becoming Edward," Kristen Stewart on "Becoming Bella," Catherine Hardwicke's vampire kiss montage and Bella's lullaby remix music video

Borders Content:

The Borders-Exclusive Edition comes with these exciting additional features: Special Bonus Disc, Which Includes:

Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)
    Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Cam Gigandet (James)
    Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)
    Exclusive Red-Carpet Interviews from the Twilight Movie Premiere
    Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)
    Exclusive Borders Book Club: Stephenie Meyer talks about the Twilight Saga
    Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
    Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
    Paramore music video: "Decode"

Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
    Five extended scenes with director introductions
    Five deleted scenes with director introductions
    Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
    Comic-Con "fandom" piece
    Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
    Three trailers
    Penelope trailer
    Exclusive Photocards
    10 exclusive photocards are printed on a gorgeous pearlescent paper to give a dramatic sparkly effect -- the perfect way to view your favorite vampires!

I'd go for the Borders one. And it comes in a nicer case.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the Borders one and I love it. You get so much more content in regards to interviews with all cast members, panel discussion with all cast members, red carpet events, music videos, 10 pearly pictures, etc.

Ever heard of Limewire?

Target Version:

This exclusive edition includes an iTunes download of the film and bonus content including a conversation with Stephenie Meyer and Edward’s piano concert
    Features Robert Pattinson on "Becoming Edward," Kristen Stewart on "Becoming Bella," Catherine Hardwicke's vampire kiss montage and Bella's lullaby remix music video

Borders Content:

The Borders-Exclusive Edition comes with these exciting additional features: Special Bonus Disc, Which Includes:

Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)
    Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)
    Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)

Comic-Con "fandom" piece
    Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
    Three trailers
    Penelope trailer
    Exclusive Photocards
    10 exclusive photocards are printed on a gorgeous pearlescent paper to give a dramatic sparkly effect -- the perfect way to view your favorite vampires!

Downloads
    Uploads

Ever heard of Limewire?

Target Version:

Borders Content:

Comic-Con "fandom" piece
    Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
    Three trailers
    Penelope trailer
    Exclusive Photocards

Downloads
    Uploads

Ever heard of Limewire?

Target Version:

Borders Content:

Comic-Con "fandom" piece
    Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
    Three trailers
    Penelope trailer
    Exclusive Photocards

Downloads
    Uploads

Ever heard of Limewire?

Target Version:

Borders Content:

Comic-Con "fandom" piece
    Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
    Three trailers
    Penelope trailer
    Exclusive Photocards

Downloads
    Uploads

Ever heard of Limewire?

Target Version:

Borders Content:

Comic-Con "fandom" piece
    Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
    Three trailers
    Penelope trailer
    Exclusive Photocards

Downloads
    Uploads
    idk but if you love music and moives as much as i do then i'd get the itunes download lol! but if you don't care about the extras just get the reg 1 dvd or just get the 2nd one it'll prolly be cheaper than the 3rd one

Downloads
    Uploads
    idk but if you love music and moives as much as i do then i'd get the itunes download lol! but if you don't care about the extras just get the reg 1 dvd or just get the 2nd one it'll prolly be cheaper than the 3rd one

Downloads
    Uploads