I have been trying to find an anime (Japanese cartoon) television series on dvd called "Master of Mosquiton '99". It is a 26 episode tv series that I saw years ago and have wanted it ever since. I have been able to find the OVA version, simply called "Master of Mosquiton". The OVA came out before the 26 episode series and the series is based on the OVA. I already have the OVA, but not the series.

I have already looked on websites such as Amazon, Bamzu, Rareflix, Best Buy, Target, and other major sites. I can find the OVA on dvd, but not the series. I have also looked at websites that show animes. I could only find it on one site called Veoh. My computer is fairly old and I don't have the room to store it on my computer. I also don't have a dvd+rw drive to put it on dvd.

Does anyone know where I could find the dvd version of the 26 episode series called "Master of Mosquiton '99"? I understand that I may end up having to special order it, but from where is the question. I also am hoping to find it with English subtitles or dubbed.

I just wanted to add that I know it is in fact on dvd, or used to be at some point, because I had seen it on dvd before at Suncoast. I just didn't buy it at the time because that company puts their prices too high. I looked through them again as well and they don't have it anymore.