Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are two versions of Inuyasha season 1 on DVD. Anyone know the differences

between them? Now that the Inuyasha anime is finally complete, I'm planning to save enough money to buy the whole series but as I was browsing a site for the DVD sets, I saw not one but two versions of Inuyasha season 1 on DVD listed. The first set read English TV Version while the second season 1 DVD set simply read First Season Set. Does anyone here know what if any are the differences between these two Inuyasha season 1 DVD sets? Is the English TV Version an edited abidged version of the show that cuts out much of the show's violence & adult humor whereas the First Season Set Version is an uncut unedited set??? So far I can't find any answers. Please help? Thank You.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Names of the sets mean nothing. A seller can change it to whatever they see fit.

What's their ISBN/UPC numbers? That's like the social security number and can give us vital data to cross check with the original distributors database to tell use what that specific product is.