Hi!

Um I don't know why but my internet has been acting up. chrome won't work though mozilla does, I can't upload pictures and I can't get any more stuffs on my torrents. Also, windows update won't work.

Awhile ago my ex put illegal windows 7 on my comp. I hate it cause of that ugly black screen (I originally had windows vista). So um o.o I have these two DVD's. "System Recovery DVD" for my original vista and I was going to try and use them to do a system whipe thingy. but I'm not sure they will work since my comp is now a windows 7. I had had a CD that had come with the comp, and that didn't work (the hp people said it was probably too old). though because I tried (on the phone with HP) my computer IS now set with that boost order thingy to go through the cd drive first.

Um... basically my question is how do I use these DVD'S? or should I call hp for help. I'd rather not. I can't use my phone till after 9 and that's 3 hours from now.

If it's simple like I just stick the DVD's in... turn off the comp... turn the comp on...... and then wait... then the dvd thingy pops out and i stick the second one in..... then I can do that X3

o-o but I dun even know if it will work since it is a 7