...read burned Cd's? I followed this guide at http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-softmod-your-xbox...for-FREE/ but i think the files were old and the ones i downloaded were updated so it didn't work as the tut showed. So i came up to xboxhdm screen and just did a create new hd and and it overwrought my C:\ and E:\(not 100% sure it was E:\). Anyway its now modded but i cant go to ms dash, get error xboxdash.ebx not found or something, then i cheeked the C:\ in file manager and its empty? so is there anyway i can download it and get it on there, i cant get my dvd drive to read burned cd-r or rw, haven't tried dvd-r or rw, so the only way i think i could do it is to ftp but i dont have a crossover cord and i dont have an extra Ethernet one to splice and make my own. I did some looking into the dvd drive not reading them and it seams im a need one from a 1.6 model so idk.

Please if you can give me a hand and help me out i would realy appreciate it. (=Þ)
My main focus is on the C:\ partition that is empty
Oh some stuff that might help
have unleash X dash version: 0.38.0535A Build 535

dvd drive : HL_DT_STDVD_ROM GDR8050L FW:0012

Hope this info help's and hope that if anyone else this problem that the answers will help you. (=