Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Sims superpack problems!! (Sims 2 updater wont read the DVD) HELP!!?

Hii.

Im using Vista and tried to install the sims 2 from the super pack 2006. And then..there's compatibility issue, so i download sims 2 update. when i try to run the update..it said i need to insert the sims 2 dvd..so basically it didnt read the dvd i've inserted. so somebodyy helpp me..how do i do? maybe u give me some ways to make my laptop could read the dvd..or anything useful. thnkssss a lott =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont think its the game its youre pc because its vista my cousin had the same problem with the sims life stories becasue those games where never made for vista only xp because vista came out what like 1yr ago 2yrs ago but the sims 3 is for vista save youre money for that goodluck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did yo just buy it if so someone could have switched CDs and gave you a evpired one I 2006 was a long time ago there are about 13 new sims downloads there might not be a way to help you perhaps return it give it to one of your friends and try downloading it on there computer/labtop delete the Sims Download and re-do it all I hope this helps.