FREE MOVIE DOWNLOADS

X300 faster download speeds.Chrystal clear sound,crisp Dvd quality.HIGH DEFINITION

Download the movies America is talking about.

Top 20 Latest free movies ready for download
now
DVD QUALITY. Just click on each

The Unborn,
Underworld :Rise of the lycans ,
Marley & Me,
Notorious ,
Defiance,
Valkyrie,
Yes man ,
Grand torino,
Bride Wars,
Seven Pounds,
The tale of Desperaux,
Fireproof ,
Secret life of bees
The Curious case of Benjamin Button,
Hotel for Dogs,
Inkeart,
Australia ,
The Punisher:Warzone,
Appaloosa,
Bedtime Stories ,

The Unborn is a supernatural thriller that draws upon the legend of a dybbuk, a malevolent spirit that refuses to leave the human world and inhabits the body of a person. Protagonist Casey Beldon (Odette Yustman) is plagued by merciless dreams, visions of strange looking dogs, and an evil child with bright blue eyes. After being hit with a mirror by her neighbor's son, Casey's eyes begin to change color and she learns she had a twin brother who died in the womb. Casey begins to suspect that the spirit haunting her is the soul of her dead twin, being possessed by a dybbuk, wanting to be born so it can transfer to the world of the living. Casey meets a woman named Sofi, who is revealed to be her grandmother. Sofi explains that she had a twin brother who was killed in Nazi experiments in Auschwitz when they were both just children. The boy was brought back to life by a dybbuk who intended to use his body as a portal into the world of the living. Sofi killed her twin to stop the dybbuk, and now it haunts her family for revenge. Sofi refers Casey to Rabbi Sendak (Gary Oldman), who can perform a Jewish exorcism to remove the dybbuk. The exorcism is performed, but things go awry as the dybbuk tries to stop Rabbi Sendak from completing the ritual. The dybbuk disappears after the exorcism and the death of Casey's boyfriend. Soon afterward, Casey learns she is pregnant with twins.

New cutting edge technology gives you faster download speeds.Download unlimited full movies 10 times faster. Instant access to an ever-changing lineup of new releases. The movies you want, instantly.Start downloading free movies and more. Burn your own CDs - no hidden fees...Faster is definately better .

Three Jewish brothers escape from Nazi-occupied Poland into the Belarussian forest, where they join Russian resistance fighters and endeavor to build a village in order to protect themselves and others in danger

Why are we the #1 Movie Downloads Website?

Fast Movie Downloads. 300 X FASTER than normal!

Movies download in 70 minutes!
Unlimited Free Direct Movie Downloads as shown below. Not a P2P network!
Search for Your Movies as if you were searching on Google™!
Find any Movie Fast and Easy
Download, Watch and Burn any Movie!
Free 24 hour Technical Support
No Per Download Fees!
No Spyware or Adware!
Highest Quality DVD Movies Format
Largest Direct Database Network on the Internet
Watch your movies on your computer or home DVD Device!
Over 100 Million other Items! Music, TV Shows, Games & More!

My name is Paul Williams and I wrote this review because I was scammed out of a total of $198 before I found legitimate movie download software. My daughter got a laptop and portable DVD player for christmas and I wanted to find a service that offered unlimited downloads for a flat fee -- I was not going to pay $10 per movie like iTunes and similiar services charge. Well, I'm happy to report that I found a couple legitimate sites but not before I got scammed EIGHT times! I've put together a list of the sites that provided what they promised, the rest pretty much ran away with my money.

My research consisted of signing up for numerous movie download sites, then downloading a couple different movies on each site to find out which sites are legitimate and which are not. In my test I looked at: download speeds, picture quality, ease of use and selection.

After completion of my research I found many sites simply did not live up to their claim! Time and time again I found sites that gave links to outdated download software, download speeds that could tie up your PC for a week, had a very limited movie database and many of the movies I downloaded had picture quality so poor it resembled a camcorder recording from the inside of a movie theater... Not good! If you do sign up for a movie download site, please do not sign up for anything not listed here, you may be very disappointed.

Even though most sites I reviewed did not live up to my expectations, I did manage to find a couple sites that were truly worth every penny! These sites all have ridiculously huge selections, (I found just about every movie I was looking for, and trust me, I was looking for some very hard to find movies) most movies I downloaded had near-perfect picture quality, I got all the right download software (of course), and with some of the movies I downloaded, I got download speeds upward of 300kb! (very impressive) If you are planning on spending money to download movies (which, if you like movies, I highly recommend) then these are the sites to use.

The Legal Way to Free Movie Downloads - Searching for the free movie downloads of your choice is simple: just type in the name of the movie that you want to watch. Alternatively, you can also browse the movies by genre, top ten lists, new releases or children. Once you’ve found what you want, simply click the download link and press play. Then just sit back, relax and enjoy the show!