my mother has her favorites among her children like many, but i have noticed that my moms favorite children is her sons. at first, i just thought it was normal and kind of went with the flow, but i started seeing signs of sexism too. when my brother was in the 10th grade, he was going to parties, dating and other things and got away with them, even with my mother knowing. he invited girls over and my mother said it was no problem, end of story. he didn't even have a curfew. but i am in the 11th grade going to the best school my city offer, unlike him, and have no freedom. i have a strict curfew, i can not go anywhere without her knowing where i am or was. i can't invite friends over, but i have tons of chores to do every single day, unlike him. I can not date, because i am not all the way 16 and i only go to chaperoned parties. i can not go to parties thrown by boys. I also can't go over my friends house who have brothers or if their moms have boyfriends. and if i am on the computer,

she is always wondering who i am talking too. when i used to go to the library everyday, like when i needed to do projects, she would call me every two seconds wondering if i am talking to boys,. she got so bad, she accused me of going onto online chat rooms talking to older guys, mind you my older brother is on the computer talking to younger girls. (he is 23 now.) they are usually 16 years old and she don;t care but she get mad when i was talking to a senior. What should i do because this is not even the tip of the iceberg and the things she do and next year is prom season and i do plan on having a boyfriend and a date for prom. i need help.