Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    avas

How do you fast forward or rewind a DVD?

I just started playing DVDs. Sometimes I have to stop the DVD, take it out of the DVD player, and then resume it another day. Could you please let me know how to FF or Rewind it, without having to start from the beginning. Thanks.

Look on your remote. Ithere should be 2 buttons swiches that have >> & << on the rubber part. if not, read the manual for the remote. if you have the origional remothe, then read the dvd player manual, look in the table of contents & look for wich page it's on in the table of contents. once you find it, then go to that page if your alredy not on it. then browse thru it & look for topics to help you solve your problem. if you dont have the booklet to your dvd player, then you could find one online. if that doesnt help you, then type to me via email & please tell me how to email you back in your first one to me.