Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

With the SA-HT930 dvd player can I view the DVD in in the correct, unstretched

format on my Plasma TV? I have my SAHT930 dvd player hooked up to a 52" plasma Viera TV. When I play my dvds, the the player thinks that the TV is in the usual ratio of 4:3 so the image is squashed. If i zoom into the image, the squashed ratio is still maintained even though the image fills the screen. Is there any way I can change the setting in the DVD player so that it knows I have a wide screen TV?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to Panasonic.ca, type in manuals (Under search). Look for the model SCHT930. Download the manual, and read page about connections (connecting using component cables). Next read page 15 regarding zooming the image. This info is on the top of page 15. Good luck. You can also print the pages if nessessary.