Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ripping Dvd's onto computer?

I ripped a dvd using wondershare dvd ripper platinum, and after i did that i watched it and it worked fine except it had the word 'Evalution Copy' on it throughout the movie right in the centre. Is there any way to get rid of that? And does downloading the 'trial' version make any difference to this?

If there is no way to get rid of it, do you know where you can download movies onto the computer which doesn't have any viruses?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure about Wondershare, you can probably get a key for the software from a site like astalavista.com, but that's not legal.

I believe you are legally allowed to 'back up' your own DVDs and for that the best tools are things like DVDshrink, RipIt4Me or apparently the newer handbrake (See link below) is quite good.

(Oh and if you get any of the software mentioned above, get it from a decent source... like download.com so you know it's not riddled with spyware)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Using a trial version can do that... You would need to find another program, that doesn't do it. Possibly a completely free program. Try Downloads.com do a search for DVD ripper and click off to the side "Free" try your luck there.

Also downloading movies is illegal, and I don't believe you can ask that here...