Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Problem with Surround Sound w/ DVD system?

My Samsung Surround System (with DVD player) has a problem.
    When I switch it on, it works perfectly for like 5 minutes, then the rear speakers disconnect, and on the DVD player the words ' REAR CHK' blink. This is happening all the time. It hasn't been from forever, just I stopped using it for a while because it was happening, because i didn't really need it, but I want to start using it again. Also, only the audio is plugged to the TV, I don't watch DVDs on it, so the video isn't plugged in, and maybe that's why I can't ever see the menu when I press the menu button on the remote, but I'm not sure. I've had the system for about 3-4 years now, and this ha been happening for I think the last 1 year I think

How do I stop the rear speakers from disconnecting after 5 minutes

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best thing you can do is by calling or emailing the manufacturer and see what they say. those home theater in a box are not very reliable and when one item fails the whole system has to be replaced. If you read yahoo questions, you will find many problems with home theater in a box. Hope this will help you out.