Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Old Itunes Music wont transfer to Android or Windows Media Player, or even

Burn to DVD? How do i fix this? I cannot burn any old Itunes music to a dvd nor can i transfer it to my Android. Is there anything that can use to unprotect my music and transfer it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Transfer Android moible SMS and Contact to Mac for backup,and recover all Android moible lost data on Mac-Android Mobile Manager for Mac

Backup SMS,Contact,music,video,photo and more from Android mobile to Mac,and recover all deleted/lost data for Android mobile,such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc.

Connect Android phone to Mac directly with a USB cable,one click to transfer SMS and Contact to from Android moible to Mac,or you can recover all lost photos & videos from your Android by Wondershare MobileGo for Android Mac

Wondershare MobileGo for Android Mac:Manage your Android phone from Mac more conveniently and effectively.Easily transfer Contacts from Symbian phones to Android phones,Convert movies or music with the formats that Android phone can play.Import your Contacts from Outlook, Outlook Express, or vCard.Backup and restore your Contacts, SMS, Applications with 1 click.

Run on Windows computer: Free download Wondershare MobileGo for Android (Note: You can free to trial before you buy)

Features:

1.Transfer Contacts from Symbian Phone to Android Phone

2.Convert Movies or Music for Android Mobile Phone

3.Backup and Recover/Restore Android SMS,Contact,Photo,video,Music to Mac

4 Download,install and uninstall apps for Android mobile on Mac

5.Backup all Android mobile fiels/data to Mac to make extra Room

6.Import and Export Contacts

Backup Android SMS message to Windows computer--Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer

Free download Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer--Transfer SMS to android phone from other phones (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry etc),or backup sms to computer

Wondershare Android Data Recovery: Recover Android mobile data on Windows computer-recover SMS,Contact,music,video,photo,ect for Android mobile

Use guide:

How to Backup and Recover Android SMS,Contact,Music,video,photo to Mac?