I burn DVDs with Nero Vision alot, and this has never happened to me.
I tried burning a movie that I watched and downloaded from the internet and when I watched the DVD, there was no music.
To be more specific, I know where the music in the movie is supposed to be, because I watched it on the computer, but when I watched it on the DVD, there was no music at all. You can still hear the sounds in the background, and you can hear all the other sounds, but it's like after i burned the DVD, it stripped all the music. Even during the credits, there isn't any music. It's kind of awkward to watch, because there are some parts in the movie where they are doing funny dances and stuff and there is no music, but you can hear them moving.
All the music was there when I watch the original file on my computer, but when I watch the DVD, nothing.
It's not really a big deal to me, because all the other audio is still there and perfect, but other people who i lend the DVD to aren't going to get it, and there are some jokes in the movie that revlovle around music.
I've tried burning the DVD again, but same thing. I've tried playing it in a PS3 and 2 different DVD players, just for the heck of it, but it still didnt work.

PLEASE HELP!
**First answer with a soloution gets 10*