Hello, so basically I'm trying to record my xbox 360 footage through my dvd recorder, (Liteon LVW-5115 GHC+) but basically whenever I plug it in (using the RYW components) on the front AV socket of the dvd recorder and my xbox 360 is set to 60hz, the image is really pixely and won't record anything, but if i set the xbox 360 to 50hz it isnt pixely and works and records fine, is this anything to do with using the RYW components? I also read on the site that the DVD recorder supports 50/60hz so i don't understand why this is an issue, also someone told me it should work fine on 60hz and I shouldn't have to change anything, other people have said i need to switch it into 60hz mode,(NTSC), and also someone else said if I switch the socket on the back of the xbox to HD (socket in which the RYW component comes from) but mine does not have the option, and it does not have the RGB connectors either its just a standard RYW, so how would I go about doing this?

Thanks.

* so how would I go about fixing the issue so that the DVD recorder works when recording 60hz, because all my games only run in 60hz