Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member KakaCarmenElectra's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden question. I want to but the uncut/uncensored DVD...

...collection, but? which one should i buy because there are a lot of different designs and i'm not sure which would be the right ones because i heard that just because it says uncut it doesn't mean it's not uncensored, which really confused me
    . i want the ones where there are a the bad words, like when sai tells naruto "you don't have balls do you" and stuff like that,
    which DVD sets are the right one

*buy the uncut/uncensored

Downloads
    Uploads
    In the cut version, in the US, you do not see Naruto kiss Sasuke, there is not nearly as much bloodshed shown, and there are no curse words. The uncut version would show all the scenes that may have been cut out and maybe not even dubbed. So basically uncut means that 'unnecessary' scenes (like the narusasu kiss) that don't need to be there for the episode to make sense or aren't aired for other reasons (such as language) are in the episodes.