Hello, friends, I've just finished home schooling and my mother will be sending my video lessons back in the morning, so i wanted to copy the last dvds in each subject where my teachers say their goodbyes because i am a sentimental schmuck.
I did this last year with two of my dvds, and while they both would not play on windows media player, they played in windows movie maker (or whatever it's called).
Today i followed the same procedure as before (insert disc, create folder on desktop, drag video ts and audio ts files into the folder), but now it won't play on either windows media player or windows movie maker. I'm painfully illiterate when it comes to technology, so i was hoping someone could help me out with this. Will the file still play if i burn it onto a Dvd? Worst case scenario, I'll be up early tomorrow with my video camera making a crappy copy by videoing my tv, haha, but I'd still really like to have the higher quality of a copy. I'll add any more info to this if it's necessary.

Thank you in advance!