Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ive got the Roxanne dvd box collection but im missing the last dvd where...

...can i get the missing one? i dont really want to buy the complete box set again as its a nasty price of £150

plz help

roseanne barr not bloody roxanne lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to http://isohunt.com/ type in the search bar the show you are looking for. This is a torrent that you are looking for. Usually you can find complete seasons but u can also choose individual episodes. You will have to download a client to drop and drag these files you want to download. I use Azureus http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ Download that. then once it is open go to you r"dashboard" go to your iso hunt torrent that you have found.. shrink the page.. Find the Highlighted Blue title and just drop and drag. It is good to look at the comments of the torrent to check if it is real or if it is good.. Try too download the ones with high seeders. it downloads the fastest.. GOOD LUCK