Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ISkysoft DVD Creator problems.. Need help ASAP!!?

..so I got this product, which I paid for, and I'm a little PO'd that it's not working for me. From my understanding, this DVD Creator is to make a DVD that I can play on any DVD player within a house, yes?

So, what I need to know is:

When converting the movie file, how long does it usually take? I know that there are 5 steps that it's gotta do, but ever time I get to step 3, it seems to hang/freeze up while creating the DVD files. I left it run for 1 and a half hour to 2 hours, and it did nothing. .. it just sat there, and I wasn't really sure what it was doing, but to me it look like it was doing nothing.

Am I doing something wrong?? The file I'm trying to burn on DVD I downloaded from Vuze, which is a AVI format. Why does this take so long to convert and burn?? There's no way is should take 2 hours... DVDShirk can do it in 20 minutes.. But I'm on a Mac and not Windows.

Any info would be great.. Thanks!

Unregistered

Trouble with iskysoft DVD Creator

This analyzing step is taking way too much time. There must be a work-around?