Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm making a DVD for my friend, any ideas?

I have a best friend who came here two years ago from Sweden and she is now moving back (Sad Times)! I want to make her a DVD with a montage of photos from all the happy times we spent together but I want it to be unique! Any ideas how I can structure it, and make it funny? I'm intending to invite our group of friends round to watch it before she leaves ! I know it's really vague but I just want it to look good!

Downloads
    Uploads
    get her favorite song up or one that fits the occasion if you want a happy leaving or a sad leaving.
    pick all the best pictures the mug shots look the best for happy times or the ones where you all take th mick with he camera.
    also add a really nice one at the end of it like where you are all sitting smiling nicely not a mug shot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Put time and effort in and im sure the rewards will be great. All the places you and frindes hang out video. Songs with good and bad meanings to them, happy times, funny times, time that she didnt know you were recording or taking a picture of. then you should have a blank 5 seconds then all good bye messages uniquley from evveryone. then you at the vey end showing your intentions and how much you'll miss her. The soppy bit.

to make it funny, you could do impersinations like really terrible ones of her and others, good luck great idea,