Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If someone gave you a dvd player as a wedding gift, what would you do ?

I just spoke to my friend Quinton who graduated from high school last year with me and he told me he just got married recently to his long time girlfriend since the 6 grade. He said everything was great until someone gave him a DVD Player as a wedding gift for him and his wife. He said he was very pissed off because it was a dvd player on sale at best buy. I don't really understand him. If someone gave me a DVD Player as a wedding gift for me and my future wife, I would accept it. So if someone gave you a DVD Player as a wedding gift, what would you do ? I would accept any gift and be thankful for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would watch a movie with my new wife..

Downloads
    Uploads
    What an ass. I'd be happy to get any gifts I got, especially something like a DVD player! That's one more thing for the house that I don't have to buy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How could a smart good grateful guy like you have a dummy friend like Quinton?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Say thanks and give it to charity. The gift was pretty cheap for a wedding gift. Giving $20 to someone on their wedding is just plain disrespectful. I received more from my friends on my eighth birthday more than 20 years ago. You can be disappointed and still be gracious.

Why are there so many people being so self righteous here. It was a horrible gift. You are taught to be gracious of a gift when you are young but you are also taught to put thought into a gift when you are older. Get over yourselves.

Downloads
    Uploads
    say thank you they might have had little money

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would also accept it and be thankful for it. I don't understand why people get so hung up on material objects.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if I knew someone who was so ungrateful for a wedding present I would have them return it to the people who gave it to them. and the people who had the wedding gift returned should do the right thing send the happy couple a certificate saying that a charitable contribution had been made in their name. clearly they don't deserve a any other kind of gift.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When someone gives you a gift, you should feel grateful. That person thought enough about you to come up with a nice gift idea and also to spend the money. Sometimes people don't have alot of money and will do the best they can to come up with a nice gift. I think that the groom is an ingrate and should be ashamed of himself. He doesn't deserve to be given such a nice gift. Alot of times people just spend what they can afford. It is the thought that counts and I'm sure the thought of the gift giver was to envision the couple enjoying watching wonderful movies together and cuddling.
    What at ingrate!

Downloads
    Uploads
    id probably watch dvd's on it