Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I sold a dvd on amazon.com I was just wondering when I would get my money

for my dvd.? The movie has already been sent to the person who bought it I was just wondering when & how I get paid will the money be put in my checking account or will I get a check in the mail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazon gives each seller its own payment account where funds from sales are held.

You can take a look at this account by signing into your Amazon seller account. When you get to your Seller Central home page, find the link on the left labeled "Payments".

Click this link, and you'll get a summary page showing the totals of all transactions to-date.

Amazon will hold any payments for the first 14 days after you open your seller account. This is primarily to verify that your banking info is correct.

You'll then get automatic transfers into your bank account every 14 days, assuming you have a positive payment balance. If it's negative (for example, you went negative due to refunds) then Amazon will set up a withdrawal from your bank account.

Now...it's not well-known, but there are actually TWO different types of seller accounts, insofar as how you can get your money.

My seller account does automatic 14-day transfers, but I CANNOT manually transfer money.

BUT...there are other seller accounts that let you manually take money out every 3 days or so.

I don't know which type of account you have, but wait the 14-day period out, then go back to your Payment Summary. If you have a button that lets you withdraw money, you can take it out more or less whenever you wish. If you don't...then you'll need to wait every 14 days for the automatic transfer.

Hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paypal or credit card