Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a home movie DVD and I only want to keep a short segment of it?

How do I go about deleting all the photographs and stuff? The part I want starts at about 27 minutes into it and is video evidence of a truly disgusting and cruel prank that was played on me as a kid. It's something that shouldn't have happened to a dog and I want these people to know why they have been permanently deleted from my life. Windows movie maker won't recognize the format. You tube doesn't recognize it, either. These people recently redistributed this video, one of the most humiliating moments of my life, to their whole family and I may just want to take them to court.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Inside the dvd on your computer, the "Folder" you will find segments of videos, and if you have vista or XP, i suggest you download VLC player, so that when you use movie maker, it will have the correct codecs to display the video. And VLC plays just about every video out there. And try QuickPlayer.

Best of Luck.